Janos Kantor - Realtor® - "I have the keys to your new home"
Janos is a real estate professional that works like no other - a computer expert, business owner, customer service and marketing expert combined into a real estate professional. Janos is a high tech business person that specializes in Durham Region Real Estate. He will work to promote your listed property and showcase its features and values. Buyers can benefit from his computer and research skills in locating your ideal home that fits your budget and lifestyle. His area of expertise lies within the residential market including condominiums and detached homes.
Janos is proud to be associated with the professionalism of Century 21. This is a very forward thinking organization with many tools to help in the marketing of your home. Century 21 has a unique strategy which includes every listing having its own distinctive website, url sign riders where possible, print and online flyers, Facebook and Youtube exposure, and Showcase 21 photo tours. This is available for your home 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Regardless of your home's value or your present economic situation, Janos provides a level of service that can accommodate your needs. Here is what you can expect :
- Premium home listing service, premium marketing, standard commission.
Digital and Print Advertising,
Professional photography and video tour,
Dedicated sales representative,
Feature Sheets and Open House showings.
Janos and the team at Century 21 Infinity Realty have one goal - to expose your home to the correct demographic of purchasers at a price that fits your budget.
Janos' values are:
- Service clients above all else.
- Innovate, and improve everything he does.
- Work with passion and always have fun.
- Be the best, and never follow his competitors bad habits or history.
- Remain loyal to the Century 21 brand, his business, his beliefs and his clients.
Janos has over 35 years of post-secondary teaching and business experience. His past experiences include:
- Owner and General Manager of a retail computer store
- Instructor in the Nuclear Medicine Technology Program
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Janos was educated at De La Salle College in Toronto. After graduating, he enrolled in the Nuclear Medicine Technology Program at The Toronto Institute of Medical Technology. Working as an Instructor at the Michener Institute, he studied adult instruction, computer sciences and management . Later as a business owner, Janos learned the art of management, customer sales, negotiation, computer service, and business finances.
Janos studied for his position as a Real Estate Professional at the Ontario Real Estate College.
- Real Estate as a Professional Career
- Land Structures and Real Estate Trading
- The Real Estate Transactions General
- The Residential Real Estate Transaction
- Century 21 Canada "Create21" Training Program
- The Commercial Real Estate Transaction
- Real Property Law
- Richard Robbins Secrets of the Masters Real Estate Conference Toronto 2014
- DRAR - Durham Region Association of Realtors
- OREA - Ontario Real Estate Association
- CREA - Canadian Real Estate Association
- RECO - Real Estate Council of Ontario
- Outstanding Achievement Award Of Excellence - 3rd Quarter 2015
- Outstanding Achievement Award Of Excellence - 2nd Quarter 2015
Janos was born and raised in the Toronto Annex to parents of Hungarian descent. As a result, he is very familiar with the Toronto area and speaks English and Hungarian. As an adult, he purchased his first home in Willowdale, and later in Richmond Hill.
In 1989, Janos moved to Whitby to raise his family and presently lives in Courtice. Janos has three grown-up children, one graduated from Durham College, and the other two graduated from U.O.I.T.
Besides computers and technology, his main interests are to do with homes and automobiles. He follows TV shows to do with home renovation, home inspection, muscle cars and car restoration.
Janos wants his clients to have such a positive experience that they are proud to refer their friends to him.
Century 21 Infinity Realty Inc, Brokerage
Office: (905) 666-2500
Toll Free: 866-519-2121
Direct: (289) 600-3543
Fax: (905) 721-9127
alternate website: www.janoskantor.com